Precise, reliable performance. Lasting value. Ease of installation.
- Easy to install with a self-centering shaft adapter that provides mounting flexibility and a greater clamping force
- Common wiring across families
- Detachable access cover allows direct wiring without a junction box
- Stock less with the signal mode switch that adapts models to two-position, floating, or modulating applications
- Increased flexibility with select models available with/without three foot actuator whips
- Sylk communications available on low-, medium- and high-torque DCAs
- 5-year warranty
- Product Resources for Direct Coupled Actuators
The easy-to-install universal replacement fire and smoke actuator delivers fast-acting damper close off with flexible mounting options.
- The largest torque range in the industry - 30, 80, and 175 lb-in torque models available
- Delivers fast-acting damper close in 15 seconds and the integral spring return ensures consistent, proper level of torque
- Time saving features such as reversible mounting orientation and integral conduit connections
- Like-for-like replacement for all installed Honeywell and competitive damper actuators
- UL555 and UL555S compliant
- 5-year warranty
- Product Resources for Fire and Smoke Damper Actuators
A complete line of spring return and non-spring return, foot-mounted actuators for service and retrofit applications
- Complete line of spring return and non-spring return, foot-mounted actuators
- Great for service or retrofit applications
- 25 lb-in spring return economizer motors provide SPDT floating, two-position, three position or modulating control of economizer systems and ventilation dampers.
- 35 - 300 lb-in Modutrol IV motors provide two-position, SPDT floating, or modulating control of Globe Valves and HVAC dampers
- Product Resources for Foot Mounted Motors